29 June 2008

Okay, I wasn't "tagged", but it looked like a lot of fun, so I thought I'd go for it!!

Rules are to take pictures of the items listed below to help us get to know you better.

A current project you are working on...

This is the wall below the air conditioner, and it all has to be replaced, including the insulation. Yes the a/c is fixed, but we didn't get to it soon enough and there's mold in the wall. (sigh)

The oldest thing you own..

I'm not sure this is the oldest thing I own, but it is pretty old. It is a pitcher given to me by Grandma Reid, there's also a bowl that matches, but I couldn't find it.

Your worst pair of shoes...

Would you believe I've only had these a few months? It isn't so much I've worn them to pieces, but more that they aren't that well put to together.

Something from your childhood...

This is one of my baby blankets, and I'm afraid I don't even know who made it, but I've always thought it was beautiful and snuggly.

Your 3 favorite movies...

This was an easy one. My favorites are "The Mikado", a comedy, "Ever After", a romance, and "Steel Magnolias", a women-really-are-stronger-than-men.

Your key chain...

Starting from the black clip and going clockwise...a monkey with a heart on it's tummy that my sister in-law has the match to; my Hancock Fabrics card; a dolphin that my friend Jamie has the match to; a Brinks key (it goes to a lock we don't have anymore...so why is it still on my keychain....?); the key to my drop box at work, my CTR ring that I can't wear because my fingers got too big; my PO Box key; my copy of the truck key; and the house key.

Your favorite edible treat in the house right now...

Mini Cheesecake.....enough said.

Something in your home you are proud of...

My bookshelf is stuffed with books, and none of them are borrowed from the library, or friends, or family! They're all mine!!!

Your favorite wall hanging...

This is a 1,000 piece puzzle I recieved for Christmas when I was 16, I had just had surgery and with nothing better to do.....I finished the puzzle in about 10 hours, spread over 2 days.

Something in your yard that makes you smile...


Of course he makes me smile, and he's always running around in the yard, laughing and chattering to himself.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun stuff! Those cheesecake bites look fabulously delectable!

Karen said...

That was fun...great reminders of yesteryears.

Karen said...

Hey girl...did I look at this and not post a comment? Fun to see all your pics:)