06 February 2008

I Been Tagged...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning


B. Each player answers the questions about themselves


C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged


10 years ago I was . . .

Trying to get used to the idea that my oldest sister had just gotten married.


5 things on my to do list today . . .

1. Update my family on Dallas' recovery

2. Do those darn dishes

3. Take all the trash out to the dumpster

4. Make Josh's favorite meatloaf

5. Have fun with Sarah in town


4 Things I would do if I became a billionare...

-Get out of debt

-Travel around the country in an RV

-Set up funds for college

-Give lots away to medical research


3 of my bad habits are. . .

1. reading when there's too much else to do

2. sleeping in way too late

3. leaving clothes in the washer


5 places I have lived...

-Edwards, CA

-Nampa, ID

-Ellsworth, SD

-Yukon, OK

-Guthrie, OK


5 jobs I have had...

1. Dishwasher at Quick-Wok

2. Server at JJ North's

3. Teacher at a daycare

4. Deli-girl

5. Donut pusher at Walmart


4 Things most people don't know about me...

-I really do own some pink clothes

-I spent hours as a teenager teaching myself to have better handwriting, because my mom told me once that she couldn't read what I'd wriitten.

-I have kept every single piece of jewlry ever given to me.

-I'm not afraid of becoming my mother



OK, now who's it?
You have been tagged. . .

Calista

Sarah Hare

Esther

Michelle

No comments: