I've finally gotten around to this tag, and I've had some laughs at some of the other stuff I've read from other people.
7 things about me and food....
1. I love potatoes!! Baked, mashed, hashbrowns, sliced and fried, potato skins, in casssaroles. I love potatoes!!
2. I like the flavor onion lends to dishes when sauteed or otherwise cooked, but I can't stand them raw.
3. Although I disliked them immensely when I was younger, I have gained quite a fondness for mushrooms. My favorite way to eat them is stuffed with mozzerella cheese over the top, yummmm.
4. I'm in the same boat as Melinda with raw meats. The smell of them makes me wish to throw it all away and become a vegitarian.
5. Jell-o, oh yeah.
6. One of my favorite things is chicken, I love it, it's texture and flavor, mmmm, it makes me hungry just thinkin' about it
7. Having a toddler, I have grown rather fond of Goldfish, Teddy Grahams.