09 July 2008

5 Random Things

]=66666666666-++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFFFFFFFRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Y666
The above are thoughts from Lurk (the new kitten).
Any way, 5 Random thins you minght not know about me:
1. I had to read the instructions when I bought an ice shaver in order to turn it on!
2. I love to watch "Word World" with Dallas in the morning.
3. Even though I want to go home at the end of the day, I hate coming home to the house being all dark and quiet, it feels like I'm all alone:(
4. I prefer crayons to colored pencils or markers.
5. I like to buy scented candles, but rarely light them, hmmmm, weird.

74

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

http://www.magatsu.net/maritaltest/">Take the test!



I'm sorry to say I am a superior wife, according to the 1930's, but it didn't have any of the interesting things that I am besides a wife in the test, bummer!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So far I'm the only one of us wives who's ended up being average. Pooh. Jeff took the husband test and came out very superior. Pooh.

You have a very philosophical cat.

Karen said...

So how do you take "the test"?