30 January 2008

Alright, I know I just posted, but I went through and read everyone's blogs and I just had to come back.

For starters, I finally took the Tickle test, and I am a....

..."red, the color of racy sportscars, blushing cheeks, and luscious roses. Red symbolizes passion, romance, and love. So, since you're ruled by red, you probably trust your feelings more than your brain and tend to act spontaneously. If you see something you want, you go for it without thinking twice — impulsive is your middle name. You don't wait around for people to make decisions, either; you dive right in. Quite the romantic, you pay close attention to your emotions. In fact, if your heart isn't in what you're doing, you won't be satisfied. Of course, even when you do pour all your energy into the projects you tackle, your impetuous nature means your passions can shift as frequently as the wind. That's why some reds have trouble with commitment. Our advice? Next time you're feeling fickle, think before you act, if possible. You might be surprised at the results. Overall, though, it's great to be red. No one lives life more completely than you do."



I also decided to do the tag, so here goes:



The rules are a little different, though. Read all the way through my post and then go to the comments. If you are the first one to have read it, post in the comments that you are "it" and immediately go to your own blog to post your completion of the sentence. If someone else has already commented that they are "it", follow the trail of blogs through the comments (giving you a chance to read everyone's sentences) until you get to post your own, being sure to copy the instructions for the next person. Pictures are optional :) Have fun!

"There are few things better than..."

...having the house clean and dinner in the oven, knowing Honey's going to do the dishes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sad that it seems my tag didn't go any further than this; I thought with so many cousins on now we could have a lot of fun following through each other's sites. Oh, well. I'm glad you came to play, and your living room looks great! Mine never looks like that...

Anonymous said...

I will continue the tag just because I like the idea and came up with one for my page.