01 February 2008

Okay here are the tags I promised to post, enjoy!

4 Jobs You've Had:
1. MOMMY
2. Dishwasher
3. Donut girl (walmart)
4. Teacher (daycare)

4 Places I've Lived:

1. EAFB, CA
2. Kuna, ID
3. EAFB, SD
4. Guthrie, OK

4 T.V. Shows You Love to Watch

1. Law and Order
2. CSI
3. CMT
4. House

4 Places You've Been on Vacation

1. Disneyland
2. Texas
3. Mount Rushmore
4. Florida

4 Websites You Visit Daily

1. Yahoo!
2. Google
3. Blogger
4. MSN

4 of Your Favorite Foods:

1. Chocolate (duh)
2. Roast beef and potatoes
3. BBQ
4. Sticky Chicken

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

1. In a hot tub
2. With my parents in UT
3. In bed
4. Cold Stone

And another one...

Get to Know My Sweetheart
What is his name?
Josh
How long have you been together? 2 1/2
How long did you date? 5 years, off and on
How old his he? 21
Who eats more? Me
Who said "I love you" first? He did, way back in 7th grade
Who is taller? Josh, just by a few inches
Who is smarter? Him
Who does the laundry? I do, for the sake of my wardrobe
Who pays the bills? He does
Who sleeps on the right side? We switch back and forth everytime the bed moves, he likes being close to the door.
Who mows the lawn? We both ride the mower
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives? He does, mostly, unless he's too tired (not often)
Who is more stubborn? That one's a toss up
Who kissed who first? Josh kissed me first when we first started dating, but when he showed up after a few years absence I kissed him first.
Who asked who out first? He asked me
Who proposed? Josh, down by the creek on a sunny afternoon
Who is more sensitive? I am
Who has more siblings? Me (I have 5, Josh has 1)
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do, just on different subjects

I tag whoever wants to share their story!

No comments: